Buy this product from our website and get 5% discount
Tips to use Bio Oil Scar & Stretch Mark remover :
Bio-Oil has undergone safety assessments in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on Cosmetic Products.
Stretch marks and Scars : are permanent in nature, During pregnancy, it should be applied from the start of the second trimester to areas that are prone to stretch marks such as the abdomen, breasts, lower back, hips, buttocks and thighs. Results might be vary from individual to individual.
On new scars, Bio-Oil should be applied only once the wound has healed, Scars go through numerous changes as they mature, Bio-Oil is formulated to help improve the appearance of scars, but it can never remove them.
We recommend Bio-oil to use about 3 months for better result.
- Say bye to blotches, sun tan and uneven skin tone, On use 90% of people reveled their story about 6 week usages of Bio-oil and its healing effort, improvement and benifits. (Award : Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, USA, 2018)
- To prevent itchiness and burning after tattoo removal.
- For dry skin, add a few drops of Bio-Oil to your bath, for silky soft moisturized skin.
- Applying it on scars left after a breakout fades them over time, massage in a circular motion into the scar
- For Aging skin Bio-Oil should be applied to the affected areas twice daily. Results might vary from individual to individual.
- Apply twice a day for chronic dry skin its forms a thin, non-greasy, protective layer over skin to prevent moisture loss.
- Bio Oil helps to fade fine lines and wrinkles on combination of vitamins A and E that boosts cell turnover and nourishes deeper layers of skin.
- For sun burn, use it on exposed skin after a day out in the sun, combination of Calendula, Lavender and Rosemary oils, and Chamomile extract helps to makes it the perfect antidote
- Apply after a ear or nose piercing to prevent and treat flaking and infection.
- Those who have dark, crackled elbows and knees, apply Bio-Oil regularly to soften or lighten.
- Can also be used for pimples to soften and heal the spot painlessly without leaving scars.
- Cracked heels can be treated as well, use daily to get smooth sandal-friendly feet.
- Cold sore peoples can apply Bio-Oil on a dried-out sore to soothe and repair skin.
- Peeling cuticles, Dont suffer it anymore Apply Bio-Oil on a Q Tip and rub into and around nails at bedtime.
- By massaging Bio Oil on your head, Itchy scalp woes get treated by the way.
- Eye dark circles can removed by massaging Bio-Oil under your eyes.
- Apart from every thing it help to glow your skin, Apply Bio-Oil to your body weekly to bring back your glowing skin
Recommended for :
Scars, Stretch marks, Uneven skin tone, Ageing skin, Dehydrated skin
Ingredients they were used :
Botanicals, Calendula Oil, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Chamomile Oil.
Vitamins like Vitamin A & Vitamin E.
Oil base Liquid Paraffin, Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycine Soja Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil,BHT & Bisabolol.
Fragrance (Rose), Perfume, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool.